Stimulating cross-sector innovation
An open learning and interactive environment to support the emerging industry of
personalised healthcare applications at the cross roads of nano- and
biotechnology through a value chain approach.
Apply for a voucher
- call ended december 2015-
Eligibility criteria for voucher beneficiaries
- Be an industrial player, more specifically a SME, based in the Flemish region.
- Addressing a personalised healthcare issue.
- Product or service innovation in the combined fields of micro/nano-electronics and biotechnology (prototype phase).
- Be multidisciplinary.
- The proposed activity can be executed within a limited timeframe of 3 to maximum 6 months.
Why participate in the voucher scheme?
- One-on-one mentoring by the Nano4Health project partners.
- Receive 6.500€. Maximum one voucher will be granted per project, per SME.
- Increase your visibility by participation in international events.
- Increase your innovation potential by the use of the Flanders Districs of Creativity network.
- Have access to clusters at European scale.
- Build new professional networks.